Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Things You Might Find Yourself Saying if You’re a Celebrity Whose Career is Going Down the Toilet

If you’re a celebrity, as I’m sure many of my readers are, here are some indicators that you’re probably a has been or will soon be one. If you realize you’ve been recently making some of these comments, it’s probably time for a face lift or career change.

“I got a gig hosting Extra.”

“I’m going to be on Celebrity Fit Club. (or any other VH1 with ‘celebrity’ in the title)”

“Yeah, I fucked Paris.”

“It’s on tape.”

“I apologize profusely for calling my fellow castmember a faggot. Oh did I say it again? Jeez, I’m so sorry.”

“I’m out of rehab! I’m a changed person!”

“Tom Cruise and I are like brothers. He has some good ideas.”

“Jimmy Kimmel won’t return my phone calls.”

“I manage a restaurant. It’s a McDonald’s franchise. But I used to be on The Wonder Years.”

“I’m Britney Spears. You want my picture?”

No comments: